T Ching Owner, Publisher, Author
Babette Donaldson is the current owner and publisher of this website, T Ching. She acquired it from the original creators, Michelle Rabin and Sandy Blocksberg in 2019.
founder of the International Tea Sippers Society and author of The Everything Healthy Tea Book and The Emma Lea Books began her adventure with “real” tea as a graduate art student in San Francisco during the 70’s with a focus on ceramic art. Studying the history and elegance of ancient tea ware inspired curiosity for the beverage and worldwide cultures that celebrate it ceremonially. This inspired her most recent project, “Sip for Peace” for which she earned Best Consumer-Oriented Marketing Campaign at 2019’s World Tea Expo.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Posts by Babette Donaldson
- Vincent Liu: Tea Enthusiast Creates the MyTeaPal App (1/11/2021)
- Sparkle Up Your Holidays With a Spot of Tea (12/25/2020)
- Tea Towels: Tea Art & History (12/17/2020)
- The Courage to be Grateful (11/26/2020)
- When A Tea Person Moves (9/24/2020)
- 2020 International Virtual Tea Festival (9/15/2020)
- How can a tea festival be virtual? (7/23/2020)
- Lavender Tea Party; Local + Virtual Tea Party (6/12/2020)
- What Is the Value of an American Tea Farm? (4/27/2020)
- How to Create a Virtual Tea Party (3/30/2020)
- Shenzhen Series, Second Installment: The Shenzhen Global Tea Fair (1/27/2020)
- Shenzhen Series, First Installment: Economics and the Price of Tea (1/9/2020)
- How Much Gratitude Is There in a Simple Cup of Tea? (11/28/2019)
- Midwest Tea Festival 2019 (8/29/2019)
- My New Favorite Wedding Gift Tea Set (8/7/2019)
- My Tea Plant (5/13/2019)
- First Annual Chicago International Tea Festival (5/2/2019)