Diane shows you how to make a Honeydew Lime Ginger Rooibos Smoothie! Really delicious!
- 1/2 juicy, sweet, ripe honeydew melon
- 1 lime
- 2 TBS Ginger Lime Rooibos (or other tea of choice)
- 1-1/2 TBS brown sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 8 oz. filtered water
- Cut honeydew into 1-in. pieces. Freeze the pieces for at least 4 hours.
- Steep the green Rooibos in 195F 8 oz. filtered water with the brown sugar (or sweetener of your choice) for 5 min. Chill.
- Put the frozen honeydew pieces, the chilled sweetened Rooibos, and the juice of the lime into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a frosted glass and garnish, if desired, with a ripe strawberry and mint leaf. Now ENJOY!!
Check out the previous video in this series: How To Brew Loose Green Tea