The August Tea Crossword Puzzle by Judi Slack is a fun way to learn more of the traditional descriptive terms for the sensory experience of tea. And it is challenging! We do include a link to the answer key in the lower right corner. You can solve it online or print the PDF for an old-school experience. (Download and print PDF)
Can You Talk Tea?
Tea has its own distinct tea tasting language. This language is made up of tea terminology used to help differentiate between different tastes, flavors, mouth feels and aromas. Tasting tea and finding ways to describe what meets your tongue can be daunting. So, test your knowledge of these terms and see if you can you talk tea!
August Tea Crossword Puzzle
Tips for Solving a Crossword Online:
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword, and the arrow keys
The Language of Tea Word List
Answers to the clues are contained in the list below. Not all words are used in this puzzle.
Long in the mouth