My daily ritual includes mediation, writing grateful thoughts, sipping on tea and asking a question, how can I help three people today? Do you have a tea drinking ritual? I invite you to take a few moments each day to create a gratTEAtude ritual.
Ask yourself a question like this, how can I decorate my life and the lives of others I encounter today? Make a list of your inspired ideas, set your intention, then make magic happen for yourself and others.
These are a few gifts which decorate my life and the lives of others:
• be posiTEAve.
• give people a piece of your heart.
• get caught up in being thankful.
• be nicer to yourself and others.
• stir up love wherever you go.
• share a smile and give a hug.
• start each day with a grateful thought.
• remember, when searching for a miracle, stop and look in the mirror.
• marvel at life.
• learn something new each day and share your knowledge with others.
• show appreciation.
• lift others.
• take five deep long breaths in and out when you wake up.
• forgive yourself, forgive others.
• be brave.
• be silly.
• be present.
• be kind.
• beTEAlightul to everyone you meet.
I thank you for enjoying my creativiTEA on TChing! Happy Holidays to one and all. May your cup always be full of goodness in 2018 and beyond.
Interested in individually designed tea reviews? Weaving compelling visual stories for social media is a passion of mine. I love creating immersive illustrated reviews that awaken people to tea and culture. If you desire an illustrated review to engage your followers, please contact me.
Image provided by author.