This time of year is ‘eaten up’ (no pun intended) by food, friends, family, and fellowship. It’s a time when many of us celebrate, reunite with those we haven’t seen since last year, and when we who are responsible for the food and beverage duties are always on the lookout for wonderful things to make and bake.
As a tea person, I’m always looking for things that go well with tea, especially desserts that work wonderfully with teas and herbals. And, I’ve found some real yummy-sounding ones recently I’ll share here. They all go beautifully with tea: One is gluten-free, and some are perfect for dunking—yes, dunking—like a biscotti, just made to go well with our favorite beverage.
- 11 delectable dunkers for tea, including Oatmeal Lavender Shortbread, which sounds amazing to me, a true shortbread lover.
- Candied Ginger Drop Cookies: The recipe originator says they’re the perfect tea cookie.
- Gluten-free Holiday Tea Cookies from Red Mill
- 53 classic Christmas cookies that go great with tea, including an easy 4-ingredient Fudge Crinkle
- And, if you are thinking about what you can give the tea-lover in your life they don’t already have: How about some Southern Sweet Tea Lollipops?