The trick to preparing a cafe style matcha green tea latte is to make the tea first, then add the hot milk and foam.
- Sift 1 tsp Zen Green Tea Matcha into a cup
- Melt matcha by adding 2 tespoons of hot water and stirring until the matcha becomes a smooth paste
- Pour 6 oz steamed milk over matcha tea
- Scoop foamy milk on top
- Sprinkle with matcha dust or cocoa powder
- Add vanilla, almond or mint flavours
- Sweeten with honey or agave nectar
For more delicious matcha recipes or to buy amazing quality yet affordable matcha please visit Zen Green Tea.
“Who needs a coffee latte when you can have a Matcha latte which has a boost of caffeine to last you during your working day and tonnes more health benefits! I absolutely cannot live without my matcha lattes!” – Sarah Gunn
Loading Image: Image 1 courtesy of Erin Young.