Friday September 19, 2014 | 2 comments
1. Thou shalt place no tea bags before me.
2. Thou shalt not mention tea and coffee in the same sentence.
3. Remember your daily tea time and keep it holy.
4. Honor the Mother and Father of tea (India and China).
5. Thou shalt use filtered or bottled water to make tea.
6. Thou shalt not sugar thy tea.
7. Thou shalt not put milk in thy tea.
8. Thou shalt not charge excessive prices for tea.
9. Thou shalt not sell fannings as whole leaf.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s teapot, teacups, or tea stash.
First published on 17 October 2007, many tea enthusiasts would agree to these today.
Loading image from T Ching archives.